YOUR HANDS ARE THE MOST VALUABLE TOOLS OF YOUR TRADE
ARE YOU PROTECTED?
What is Skinsure Salon?
It is a waterproof, antibacterial professional protective moisturising cream.
What is so good about it?
- It has been formulated especially for dry skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis
- It forms a waterproof barrier which prevents irritants, allergens and bacteria from having contact with the skin
- It has been proven to effectively kill bacteria such as E-coli, Salmonella enteritidis and Staphylococcus aureus
- The barrier lasts for three hours and is waterproof so hands can be washed and it remains active
- It contains ingredients (Aloe Vera/Jojoba Oil) which soothe and moisturise the skin
- It does not contain any steroids, alcohol, lanolin or fragrance. (Most other barrier creams contain one or more of these)
- It is a thin cream which absorbs quickly and easily into the skin
- It has not been tested on animals
Why is it so suitable for hairdressers and beauty therapists?
- Hairdressers in particular come into frequent contact with irritants such as soaps, detergents, bleaches and dyes. SkinSure Salon prevents these elements from coming into contact with the skin
- The antibacterial properties of SkinSure Salon work to kill any bacteria on the surface of the skin
- It is ideal for hairdressers who already suffer from eczema and dermatitis as the cream forms a barrier which locks in moisture giving damaged skin the opportunity to begin healing
What is in it?
- Aloe Vera & Jojoba Oil - soothe and moisturise the skin
- Silicone - provides a waterproof barrier
- Triclosan - the "active ingredient" which kills bacteria (antibacterial agent)
- Parabens - preservatives
How do you use it?
- It can be applied to any external part of the body including the face
- Apply a finger-tip size amount to the hands and rub in well - including under the finger nails. Apply to non-affected areas first to prevent the possible transfer of bacteria to damaged skin
- Re-apply every 3 to 4 hours. SkinSure Salon can continue to be used as long as required